Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Messages from Ruth (Update #4)

Tuesday, May 16th, Ruth wrote:


Hi to you all,

Thursday is my pre-op day, which means most of the day being bombarded with information and more pre-operation tests.

My sister Sharon, brother-in-law, and niece and nephew were here over the weekend to set up my new laptop (the other one's screen blew a few weeks ago), to help organize, clean up, and help me get ready. Was also great to have a chance to really forget about the big event in my life for a while. It really diverted my attention and I forgot that I have cancer. Life seemed normal again.

Thanks for all your e-mails, calls, love, prayers and support. I encourage you to read the story posted on the blog by Monica under the comments for blog number 3. I do feel like you are all helping to carry the burden. The Lord is carrying me, and with Him and you all, the load is lighter.

Blessings,

Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home