Saturday, March 31, 2007

SOS PLEASE PRAY

Dear All,

I just sent out an e-mail I prepared a few days ago. I had a really upbeat couple of weeks but as of Friday pm I became emotionally drained, overwhelmed, and I guess depressed. Please pray for me through out today and this week so that I can be emotionally and physically ready for this surgery. Basics are difficult for me the last couple of days. I have had to relax and not worry about what doesn't get done and take care of myself. Not sure if it is the drugs or any one of the major things going on in my life or all of them. Pray for spiritual strength too. The enemy is trying to put lies in my head. I know he is in control of my life and I was so sure of that last week. I know that now but somehow I am feeling very weak. I wrote this yesterday morning and my day got really crazy before I could finish this e-mail. I was in fact interrupted by a surprise. I got a call and have an interview on Wednesday at 1:15 for a very interesting position at Children's Hospital.

Thanks for your support and prayers. I got to run to my pre-op appointment. Looking forward to my 2 mile walk.

Blessings,

Ruth

www.ruths-journey.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home