Friday, June 16, 2006

COLORS OF THE RAINBOW

I was told by my doctor that my skin would change to all the different colors of the rainbow. Mine didn't change too much though. One of my Latino friends said that his skin turns red, yellow, orange, black, blue, purple, etc., so I guess I need more of the Latino blood in me to turn all colors of the rainbow. Guess mine didn't turn too much (lots of prayer from around the world and even from my latino friends).

Bruising at this time is pretty much non existent. (June 16th)

Words of an electronic card sent by my Aunt Esther are below:


Rainbows appear after mighty storms,when things look their very worst. Just when the skies are darkest gray,look for the rainbow first.

The rainbow is a sign of God's promise,that He will guide us through all our troubles,no matter what their form.

When you feel battered by life's storms,and you are filled with doubt and dismay;just remember God's rainbow is coming,it's only a prayer away.

-Author Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home