Monday, June 12, 2006

NEXT DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT (updated June 16th)

June at 2pm 21st I meet with the Oncologist to discuss if I am ready for chemo. Chemo is tentatively scheduled to start on June 30th at 9:30 and will be most likely every two weeks on Friday mornings (this will hopefully allow a better work schedule). Just wanted to clarify that the 2mm cancerous tumor was removed incidentaly when they did the reduction and therefore all three tumors are out of my body. In regard to the 2mm cancerous tumor found in the tissue removed in the other breast, we are going to wait and not make any quick descisions. The plastic surgeon was quite shocked by the news as well as the surgical oncologist.

Everyone is commenting on good coloring in my face. Must be the cancer is gone and my body is no longer fighting it. I think it has been putting a strain on my body for a few years.

It is exciting to begin to do so much more with my arm without thinking.
June 26 at 10:30 Genetic Testing (Praise that there was a cancellation so I do not have to wait until September. Is not more important due to that 2mm finding.

June 27th 9:45 meet with Plastic Surgeon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home