Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Hair is Really Growing





In the midst of some really tough weeks at least I have the excitment of watching my hair grow. Started just before I finished Chemo (end of September). God does bring blessings in the midst of the storm. If I didn't wear the wig I could be quite in style these days but it is a bit too manly for me. In fact my landlord, Jim, does not recognize me when I have the wig off (before my hair started growing you would not catch me without the wig even rearly when I was alone). He asks who that man is. I have tasted what it is like to be a guy and your head gets cold easier. But I use less shampoo, can get read quicker in the morning since it doesn't take so long to wash-rarely needs it anyway and no blow drying (takes a second with a towel). I will put a few pictues here although my hair is much longer already (over my ears). It is still thick but very fine and soft. I will take a new one this week and put that up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home