Tuesday, October 03, 2006

An Exciting Moment!!! Peach Fuzz

An exciting moment. My hair is starting to grow back. Just noticed the little peach fuzz on my head on Monday night (Sept. 26) when getting ready for bed. This is really exciting and I am waiting in expectation to see how it comes back. Right now it looks very blond.

Now, almost a month later it still looks blond and is growing quite quickly. It is long enough to grab (1/4 of an inch). This is really exciting. Yes, Curt, God has answered your pray and my hair is growing back. Now we can thank Him for that. Thank you Lord.

Anxious to watch it in all of it's stages. Will it be curly and then remember it was straight and then straighten out? I hope it does not come back gray. I didn't have gray before. Looks like I might end up being a blond, at least for a bit. Waiting for my eye brows to start growing again too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home