Saturday, March 31, 2007

Song: Through It All

Here are the words to the song: Through It All.

“I’ve had many tears and trials. I’ve had questions for tomorrow. There have been times I didn’t know right from wrong. But in every situation God gave blessed consolation that my trials only come to make me strong. I’ve been a lot of places and seen so many faces there been times I felt so all alone. But in that lonely hour in that priceless lonely hour Jesus let me know I was His own. And though it was,

Through it all, through it all, I learned to trust in Jesus I learned to trust in God. Through it all, through it all, I learned to depend upon His Word.

So, I thank God for the mountains, and I thank Him for the valleys, I thank Him for the storms He has brought me through. If I never had a problem wouldn’t know that He could solve them, wouldn’t know what faith in his Word could do.

Through it all, through it all, I learned to trust in Jesus I learned to trust in God. Through it all, through it all, I learned to depend upon His Word, yes I learned to depend upon His Word, I learned to depend upon His Word.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home