Thursday, June 22, 2006

When It Rains It Pours Yet.........

When it Rains It Pours Yet there are blessings in the rain drops

Seems like everyday I hear of someone else with a family member very ill. But I know that God is in control even when it seems like everything around us is out of control.


Dear Friends,

I will write more later but this is an urgent prayer request. My Dad is in the hospital with a very high fever and my mom could not get him out of bed this morning. I don't know any more then that since I even got that information third hand. Sounds like it could be the leukemia attacking stronger. He does have CML which is chronic Leukemia. Update since I wrote this is that it could be somthing less serious but he is on oxygen and very weak.

More on me soon. My chemo starts on the 30th of June for 4 months. I will give you an update on my visit to the oncologist yesterday and some other things soon. I have added some things to the blog and there is more to come.

Thanks for your support,

Ruth

www.ruths-journey.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home