Monday, July 10, 2006

Another Gift From God-Parking at Work

I went to work the other day to just stay for a few hours (I have been working remotely and have here and there been putting in 5-7 hour days several days a week). It is great to be able to drive again although I am not venturing out long distances or in much traffic because 1st gear is still a bit uncomfortable parallel parking. I told the valet parking attendant at our building that I would only be few hours and he told me I couldn’t park there because it is just for patients. I told him I had a medical condition and he said, “OK, but just for now and from now on you need to go to public parking.” When I went inside I talked with the security guard and finally shared with him more of my situation. He asked me if I was willing to pay. I said yes. Finally, he told me that he would give me a place in the back of building free of charge. It is not to be everyday or for whole days but for me to use for 3-5 hours and few times a week. I am so thankful because this makes going into work for short periods of time worth it and easier when I am feeling well but hot able to work full days. I am so thankful for God’s provision so I will not have to relay as much on rides from people. Thanks to those of you have been providing rides for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home