Friday, January 19, 2007

Shopping Spree Demanded



I was forced to go clothes shopping in December when I could no longer put up with my skirts starting to fall down and I looked like a bag in my clothes because they were now so big on me. Had been for a long time. But enough is enough. I went down many dress sizes. Interestingly enough my weight stayed exactly the same from February until now. I think I have just redistributed it. One of the benefits of the journey I have been. Here are some pictures with and with out the wig. Some not so serious shots and some more serious. Thanks to my very young photographer, Danny. He and his family were visiting me and we decided to do a photo shoot and Danny ended up being quite a good shooter. We all had lots of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home